Post Pay Pricing Information:
- Customers activating service with Chat Mobility are charged a $30 activation fee. (a)
- When purchasing phones, customers have the option to pay full retail price or opt for monthly payments on newer phone models. Customers will get a $25 monthly credit for 30 months with UNL+ data plans. Customers will get a $16.70 monthly credit for 30 mos with the UNL data plan. The 5GB data plan is not eligible for phone discounts.
- When activating service, customers will first choose a phone and then a data price plan at https://www.chatmobility.com/
- Customers should note data service allowances available by plan.
UNL+ - Receive up to 30 GB of high speed 4G LTE data. After 30 GB, data speeds may reduce until next bill cycle due to prioritization.
UNL – Receive up to 22 GB of high speed 4G LTE data. After 22 GB, data speeds may reduce until next bill cycle due to prioritization.
5 GB – Receive up to 5 GB of high speed 4G LTE data. Top up more data with 3 different data top-up options. 3 Gb - $30, 6 GB - $45, or 8 GB - $55.
Top-up data ends at the end of the bill period. Unused data will not carry over.
- Chat Mobility does not include an overage charges on our unlimited plans. Customers choosing the 5GB plan will received 5GB and must purchase additional data once the 5GB threshold has been reached. (d)
Pre-Pay Pricing Information:
- When activating no contract pre-pay service, customers will first choose a data price plan at https://www.chatmobility.com/
devices/category/prepaid (b). Details and restrictions of pre-pay service are noted on this link.
- Customers activating pre-pay service with Chat Mobility are charged a $30 activation fee. (a)
Surcharges and Fees (h)
What additional fees and surcharges are added to Chat Mobility bills?
Your bill will include any applicable state and local taxes and Chat Mobility surcharges. These charges are in addition to your plan's monthly access charge and the monthly charges associated with any optional services you subscribe to.
In addition to any Chat Mobility surcharges assessed based on the service address for your primary place of use, surcharges include (i) a Regulatory Charge (which helps defray various government charges we pay including government number administration and license fees); (ii) a Federal Universal Service Charge (and, if applicable, a State Universal Service Charge) to recover charges imposed on us by the government to support universal service; and (iii) an Administrative Charge, which helps defray certain expenses we incur, including: charges we, or our agents, pay local telephone companies for delivering calls from our customers to their customers; fees and assessments on our network facilities and services; property taxes; and the costs we incur responding to regulatory obligations.