Chat Mobility’s COVID-19 Response
At Chat Mobility, our goal during this time of uncertainty is to help you with information that is beneficial into everyone’s well-being. Please take precautionary efforts to keep your devices clean. You should regularly clean your devices every day. To learn more, visit the Center of Disease and Prevention (CDC) website. Remember to not share your phone with other people and keep it away from restrooms. Phone manufacturers like Apple and Samsung have specific tips on device cleaning.
All Chat Mobility retail stores are open. We reserve the right to refuse in store service based on the conditions listed below. We will assist your needs in many ways (See below).
- Our retail stores will be staffed, and our business hours will remain the same.
Monday - Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Emerson - Monday - Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Customers are encourage but not required to wear a mask while in the store. (Customer provides)
- We prefer you call and set up an appointment prior to your visit.
- You may drop-off payments at any Chat Mobility retail store. Payments will be promptly processed.
- If you have questions or need support, please dial 611+Send on your cellular phone or
- Other conditions may apply.
We are truly sorry for any-and-all inconveniences and ask for your patience in this trying time. We continue to track updates issued by the CDC and are prepared to make necessary steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers, associates and business partners.